1. How you accept this Policy: By visiting the Site or by otherwise providing us with information, including personally identifiable information.
2. Information we collect that is not personally-identifiable and how we use it: We collect information that is not personally identifiable (meaning, anonymous information). This may include information about (a) the device you used to access the Site (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number); (b) log information (Internet Protocol address, browser type, system activity, hardware settings, browser settings and language, date and time of access, last URL visited, cookies, how you used the Site and services at the Site); and (c) cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. What we collect about you that is personally identifiable (“PI”) and how we use it: We do not collect information that is personally identifiable unless you (a) provide it to us (such as when you set up an account or when you provide information in connection with services at the Site), which may include your personal name, address, credit card information, and email address; and (b) in some circumstances, when we associate your device identifiers or phone number with your vCases account, or where cookies uniquely identify your browser or your vCases account. We use PI to communicate with you, including advertising and promotion, or to leave comments or suggestions with us. You can opt out of receiving future advertising emails and electronic communications by following the instructions included with such communications. We may disclose PI as required by law and/or in response to service of legal process, such as a court order, summons, subpoena, and the like. We use PI to investigate and verify proper conduct at the Site, and to monitor the security and integrity of the Site. We do not share or sell your PI with or to third parties.
5. Institutions: Institutions that purchase vCases for use by their students, residents, doctors, etc. may monitor user and/or user group performance for the purpose of providing feedback to the user and/or user group. Institutions may share anonymous performance data with vCases for the purpose of updating performance normative data. Institutions agree as a condition of purchasing vCases not to share any performance information with third parties.
6. Agents: An “Agent” is any third party that collects or uses personal information under the instructions of, and solely for, vCases, or a third party to which vCases discloses personal information for use on vCases’s behalf. Agents shall comply with the privacy obligations stated in this Policy.
7. How you can access or change the PI that we have collected: If you have provided PI to us and wish to revoke our use of it, you will need to email us a written request to cease use of your name and email address.
8. Information About Children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
9. Links to other websites: We may provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites, including their privacy policies. Please review the privacy policies of such sites.
330 East Liberty
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Telephone: (616) 834-0993